2009/12/29

Creation of a Dream Temple

This morning I woke up and I was unable to remember any dream that I have had. Since I have been playing with the noetic concepts in the book 'the Field' by Lynne McTaggart my trust in the abilities of the mind has grown.

If our mind would be able to tune into other places and times as is mentioned in the book, why wouldn't we be able to tune into some kind of dream database? In order to make it more tangible I decided to create a Consciousness Temple for Dreams that would allow my mind to simply enter the temple and ask whatever I could think of and get appropriate answers of course.

So, I imagined being in the temple and I asked the 'infinite' field if I could please get some memories of the dreams I had last night. I continued breathing carefully and joyfully and to my excitement I actually received fragments of a dream, and after a while I received other elements of another dream, both stemming from this last night!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gibbon,

    I think you may be interested in the books by Bruce Moen.
    He builds on the explorations and books of Robert Monroe, but has an easier way to explore what he calls the afterlife...

    With Love
    Eelco
    his website is here:
    http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/start.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link Eelco.
    Last year I bought 'the afterlife knowledge guidebook' by Bruce Moen and I actually quoted some parts of this book on a few Dutch blogs, like: On Heart Intelligence (http://boekenbol.punt.nl/?r=1&id=491908) and Noëtische Fantasie of Werkelijkheid? (http://boekenbol.punt.nl/?r=1&id=516537)

    I should try and continue reading his book!

    ReplyDelete