2009/12/08

A Trail of Cheese

Like I have already said in Reasons for this Blog there are several reasons why I started with this blog. During the ride I have come up with three new reasons: to improve my symbology-skills, to become more aware in general and finally because of the fun of it! As grown-ups we are sometimes inclined to take life a bit too seriously. Playing around with dreams can trigger a new sense of joy. I wouldn't mind if I would have more dreamassociations during the day, I would sure experience that as a welcome enrichment.

Last night I had discovered that one of my colleagues was living in about the same street as I was living. I wanted to check out if it were really true and I decided to make a path with small pieces of cheese on the sidewalk, all the way from my place to the place where he/she would live.

I think I had put some 30 pieces on the pavement when I came at a crossing. There was a woman there with three small kids. They acted a bit like tourists and one of the girls was became interested in my cheese trail. I reassured the mother that I had only just put these 'cubes' of cheese down and they were of a fine quality and she was allowed to pick the pieces from the ground. After the crossing I somehow decided that this cheese project was not really worth pursuing any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment