2009/12/08

Dealing with Medical Equipment

I am no doctor although I am doing a course in medical knowledge. Last night I dreamt I was doing some kind of course with three kinds of medical devices that were quite big. There was no one to help me since it was a 'learn-it-yourself'-course. I was the only one doing the course and it was in a rather big hall somewhere in a hospital; an occasional doctor in a white jacket passed by.

Even though it was quite new I enjoyed working with these devices. When I got to the last device I had to admit that this was a rather complicated one: it was the kind of device that opticians use to see what kind of glasses people need. Although I felt slighlty uneasy with it I just continued, mainly because no one seemed to care what I was doing and they had donated depreciated devices for the course.

In another related dream I was working on some kind of frequency machine in a surrounding that was a mix between barracks and psychiatric ward. I was about to give a demonstration but I was hoping that not too many people would show up because I wasn't skilled enough. After a few people who I know quite well were in the room I closed the door to prevent other people from joining us.

No comments:

Post a Comment